The stage show re-opened on Thursday, after suffering several high-profile delays, including cast injuries and poor reviews.
However, since last week, the shows have performed at a 95% capacity.
The show's producer Michael Cohl had previously said: "This is almost a brand-new show". The revamped version is said to include more humour than its initial poorly-reviewed version.
The show's original director Julie Taymor left the production in March. Christopher Tierney has returned to the main cast after suffering an on-stage accident in December.
The latest version of the musical will have its full launch on June 14.