The Scottish comedian had hoped to play the venue, but told Twitter followers yesterday (February 13) that he had been informed he was not welcome.
He wrote: "The venue I wanted has wished to protect the delicate people of Wales from my filth."
According to The Mirror, a spokesman for the Wales Millennium Centre said: "I can confirm that we were approached last year at the height of the controversy over the comments made on Frankie Boyle's TV show about a disabled child.
"Wales Millennium Centre prides itself on its accessibility policies and is home to the Touch Trust, a charity which provides arts activities to people of all ages with the most profound disabilities.
"In the light of this, and after careful consideration, the Centre made a programming decision not to take this booking at that particular time."
Boyle caused controversy in 2010 with a joke about Katie Price's disabled son Harvey, with Price making a complaint to Ofcom.
> Frankie Boyle show 'Tramadol Nights' axed by Channel 4?