The death of Frank Carson yesterday at the age of 85 prompted tributes to flow in from across the world of entertainment.
To celebrate his wonderful life, we've collected six of our favourite Carson one-liners that have been shared far and wide since the sad news broke.
1. A man goes into Boots and says: "Have you got Viagra?" "Do you have a prescription?" asks the chemist. "No," he replies, "But I've got a photograph of the wife..."
2. I rang British Telecom. I said: "I want to report a nuisance caller." He said: "Not you again."
3. My wife said to me: "If you won the lottery, would you still love me?" I said: "Of course I would. I'd miss you, but I'd still love you."
4. A guy goes into B&Q and says: "I'd like some nails please." "How long would you like them?" "I want to keep them."
5. I don't think my wife likes me very much. When I had a heart attack she wrote for an ambulance.
6. A fella walks into a pet shop and says: "Give me a wasp." The shopkeeper replies: "We don't sell wasps." He says: "There's one in the window."
> Frank Carson 1926-2012: Obituary
> Frank Carson dies: His career on television - video
What are your favourite Frank Carson gags? Let us know in the space below.
Have a look through Frank Carson's life and career with Digital Spy's gallery below: