Aside from his controversial antics, Harry has taken a greater role in royal life in recent years as well as serving in the military.
We'd be forgiven for assuming that everyone knows all there is to know about the Prince, but just in case, we've put together ten interesting facts to bring you up to date.
1. Prince Harry is officially referred to as Prince Henry of Wales and his full title is Prince Henry Charles Albert David of Wales. He holds no surname as a British Prince and instead uses "Wales", as this is where his father holds his title.
2. In 2003, the Prince completed his A-Levels at Eton College, achieving a B in Art and a D in Geography.
3. He is currently a captain in the military. He served on the front line in Afghanistan for 77 days before being pulled out after an Australian magazine ran a story about it.
4. Harry went on his first solo royal tour in the lead up to the Diamond Jubilee. He visited Belize, the Bahamas and Jamaica on the trip and met the fastest man in the world Usain Bolt. Harry was photographed doing the 'Lightning Bolt' pose and also raced the Jamaican sprinter.
5. The Prince's most high profile relationship to date was with Chelsy Davy. They split in 2010 following a reported six-year relationship. Harry has been linked with many rumoured love interests in recent years including Pippa Middleton and Mollie King.
6. In 2005, Harry famously hit the headlines after dressing as a Nazi to a 'colonial and native'-themed fancy dress party. The Sun ran with the headline "Harry the Nazi", and he was criticised for the poor costume choice in the lead up to Holocaust Memorial Day the same month. William reportedly attended the party dressed as a lion.
7. He is reportedly a huge Star Trek fan and in 2011 media reports claimed that Harry wanted to be the first royal to visit space.
8. Prince Harry played the tambourine in the official song for this year's Diamond Jubilee. He also made an appearance in Gary Barlow's music video for 'Sing'.
9. Harry's nickname is 'Spike'. He is thought to be called this by friends and also his Scotland Yard minder. It is thought that the Prince often uses this pseudonym to avoid attention.
10. Both Harry and William have admitted to watching "trash" TV shows, and in 2009 Prince Harry reportedly told Amanda Holden that he records Britain's Got Talent every week on Sky+.