1. Fearne Cotton was born in Northwood, London, to parents Lyn and Mick, on September 3, 1981. She has a younger brother called Jamie and she went to Haydon School in West London.
2. She began her television presenting career in 1988, aged just 7, with the early morning children's programme, The Disney Club having been spotted in a nationwide talent search. She went on to present many more children’s programmes including Diggit, Eureka TV and Finger Tips, an arts and crafts programme that she presented alongside Britain's Got Talent star Stephen Mulhern.
3. Presenting Saturday morning television was always a goal for Fearne and landing the job as presenter for The Saturday Show along with her Radio 1 buddy Reggie Yates was what she described as "a dream come true".
4. Fearne is a pescetarian and an animal lover; she has two pet cats called Keloy and Tallulah.
5. Her best friend is fellow TV presenter, Holly Willoughby and she acted as a bridesmaid at Holly’s wedding two years ago. Together, the two girls have written a book titled The Best Friends Guide To Life that is due to be published later on this year.
6. Just this week she has become engaged to her on-again-off-again skater boyfriend Jesse Jenkins. Rumour has it that the sportsman blindfolded Fearne and led her to Richmond Park where he got down on one knee and popped the question.
7. Fearne loves to keep fit and she runs 5km at least three times a week and has taken part in several half marathons for charity as well as climbing Mount Kilimanjaro with Cheryl Cole, Chris Moyles and Gary Barlow to raise money for Comic Relief.
8. She has 11 tattoos all over her body, including a palm leaf that spreads from her right hip up to her rib cage.
9. Before finding love with Jesse, Fearne has dated some familiar faces including Channel 4 presenter Steve Jones, Fame Academy contestant Peter Brame and Lostprophets frontman Ian Watkins.
10. She is passionate about music and has admitted a rather varied taste in what she listens to; she says she’ll put on anything from Limp Bizkit to N*Sync!
Additional reporting by Emma Humphrey