Hardy recently told Star magazine that White had been "verbally and emotionally" abusive and accused him of being physically violent towards her.
However, White has now responded to Hardy's comments in a statement to People.
He claimed that the allegations were first made in a "malicious police report" filed during a custody dispute, adding that he was never questioned by police or charged. Hardy has claimed that she asked police not to file charges.
"When you're doing well in life, it's par for the course certain individuals will try and knock you down," White said. "When the individual is also the mother of your only child, it is particularly hurtful."
White continued: "As much as I would love to go detail for detail refuting Ms Hardy's claims about the specifics of what was our relationship, the family court judge made it very clear to me any public discussion of our case and ordeal would be held against me in a court of law."
White also suggested that Hardy has spoken out now because of his current public profile, saying: "The allegations made against me back in 2010 have suspiciously resurfaced in time to coincide with my new show on Syfy and Dancing with the Stars. Bridget Hardy has consistently shown a knack for timing throughout our child custody disputes.
"I guess my most recent successes have been too much for her to stomach. I'm assuming I have not received her votes these past Monday nights."
White concluded his statement by asking for "sensitivity", adding: "I can assure all of my fans this is only residue from a child custody matter."