The DVD of tomorrow night's Max and Stacey two-hander episode landed on my desk this morning and so without further ado, here are 10 cryptic teasers.
1. Stacey: "I *** until I couldn't *** any more"
2. Max is angry and aggressive throughout.
3. It's literally a dark episode.
4. The Walthamstow to East Ham bus route gets a name check.
5. Max: "You've got to ***."
6. Stacey: "His fingers twitched and he wasn't even dead."
7. Max makes a phone call which leaves Stacey cowering in the corner.
8. Stacey: "We're ***** with this Max. We're ***** with it."
9. Max breaks into a car - and he's apparently an expert hotwirer.
10. The action ends up back on the Square and there's an incredible visual effect which transitions into the credits.
Penned by EastEnders' lead writer Simon Ashdown, Max and Stacey's two-hander airs tomorrow evening at 8pm on BBC One.
Are you looking forward to the Max/Stacey two-hander? Let me know your thoughts using the usual form below!
> Click here to read my interview with Jake Wood Get the Inside Soap magazine on your iPhone or iPad