With over 500 exhibitors showcasing the latest interior products, and free expert consultations on offer for every visitor, Grand Designs Live is the ultimate consumer home show, boasting everything needed to build and furnish a home - all under one roof.
This year's Birmingham show will be spread over six different sections: Grand Build sponsored by VELUX; Grand Interiors sponsored by Dulux; Grand Kitchens sponsored by Miele; Grand Bathrooms, and Grand Gardens - which this year will feature a spectacular night garden display in the heart of the NEC.
If you have a passion for technology and want to discover the latest and cutting-edge products in home appliances, you're in for a treat at this year's House of the Future. Located in the Grand Technology section of the show, the House of the Future will showcase a range of products which can effectively simplify our home lives via the touch of a button and make us feel more connected with our homes.
Visitors will be given a 15-minute presentation of the gadgets on show, which will include the S Box, a revolutionary storage system for the kitchen and home, a dual function mirror which also acts as a speaker, a 'library' which looks like it's straight out of Stanley Kubrick film 2001: A Space Odyssey, as well as amazing concept products from this year's Electrolux Design Lab finalists.
For those who really want to treat themselves to a grand day out, brand new for this year is the indulgent VIP ticket experience courtesy of Miele. Tickets are available online now from www.granddesignslive.com.
Grand Designs Live and Digital Spy are offering ten lucky readers the chance to win a pair of tickets to the live show this October.
To be in with a chance to win, simply answer the question below via Twitter by clicking on the correct answer.
This competition has now closed.
Competition specific terms and conditions
1. This offer is only open to UK residents. The prize is 2 x Grand Designs Live tickets per winner. Ten winners will be selected in total.
2. Competition winners' tickets are valid for any one day of the show between October 7 and 9, 2011, to Grand Designs Live at the NEC, Birmingham.
3. Tickets are non-transferable
4. Complimentary tickets obtained through this offer may not be duplicated.
5. All tickets will be scanned on entry to the show
6. Entries will be accepted until 10am on Saturday, October 1, 2011.
Full terms and conditions.