The Ant and Dec hosted show, sponsored by Domino's Pizza, will be stripped across the week as seven hopefuls hope their luck will help them scoop a nightly £1million prize.
Kicking off on the Saturday night, the show will chart the finalists' progress through the competition. From initial stages in London's Wembley Arena to on-location challenges, one finalist will finish their journey in the Red or Black? studio.
Early schedules show that the hour-long shows will be followed a 30-minute results show each night. However, there will be no episode broadcast on Tuesday, September 6 due to the Euro 2012 qualifier between England and Wales.
The X Factor looks likely to be scheduled between both episodes of Red or Black? on September 3, while Jonathan Ross will launch his new chatshow - featuring guests Adele, Lewis Hamilton and Sarah Jessica Parker - at 9.30pm following the results show.
A joint production between Simon Cowell's Syco Production and ITV Studios, the music mogul launched the competition earlier in the year, describing it as one of his biggest risks.
The current schedule runs as follows:
- Saturday, September 3: 7 - 8pm, Results show 9 - 9.30pm
- Sunday, September 4: 7 - 8pm, Results show 8.30 - 9pm
- Monday, September 5: 8 - 9pm, Results show 9.30 - 10pm
- Wednesday, September 7: 8 - 9pm, Results show 9.30 - 10pm
- Thursday, September 8: 8 - 9pm, Results show 9.30 - 10pm
- Friday, September 9: 8 - 9pm, Results show 9.30 - 10pm
- Saturday, September 10: 7 - 8pm, Results show 9 - 9.30pm
> Simon Cowell's 'Red or Black?': The £15m gameshow
> Louis Walsh fires David Hasselhoff 230ft into sky on 'Red or Black?'
Watch the trailer for Red or Black? below: