Several women have alleged that the TV presenter, who died last year, abused them as underage teenagers, the Radio Times reports.
The women's interviews will feature in the programme, which is due to be broadcast on October 3 as part of ITV1's 'Exposure' documentary strand.
An ITV spokesman explained that the show was still being edited and refused to comment on reports that the alleged incidents - said to range from indecency to unlawful sex - involved girls as young as 13.
Former police detective and child protection expert Mark Williams-Thomas, who hosts On the Run, conducted the investigation.
Savile's friends and family have previously insisted that he wasn't a sexual predator.
The BBC had been investigating claims for Newsnight relating to the CPS/police investigation which it was unable to substantiate. The corporation told Digital Spy it did not go ahead with the broadcast for editorial reasons.
Jimmy Savile in pictures:
Copyright: flickr/BBC Pictures