The awards - hosted by monetised content delivery network Skatta - are due to take place at the home of BAFTA, 195 Piccadilly, London on March 27.
The ceremony will reward "exceptional creativity, vision" and innovative use of "the very latest inspirational technologies" in conjunction with advertising and video broadcasting.
Among the nominees are Adele, Nicole Scherzinger and The Black Eyed Peas, who have been nominated for their individual musical achievements in the digital sector.
Caroline Flack and will.i.am have been recognised for their social media activity in the 'Social TV Entertainer of The Year' category, and The Apprentice, The X Factor and Strictly Come Dancing will battle it out for the TV show award.
The full list of nominees is as follows:
Branded Content Award
- New Look
Live Streaming Award
- Heat Mag (BAFTA and NTA Red Carpet)
- AP Live (Grammys and Oscar Red Carpets)
- TESN (Sporting Events)
Social TV Entertainer of The Year
- will.i.am - The Voice (BBC One)
- Caroline Flack - The Xtra Factor (ITV2)
- Dermot O'Leary - The NTA's/ X-Factor (ITV)
Broadcast Journalism Award
- The One Show (BBC One)
- BBC Click (BBC World News)
- The Olympics Coverage (ITV)
- Bauer Media
- Top Gear
- Capital FM
TV Show Award
- The Apprentice (BBC One)
- The X Factor (ITV)
- Strictly Come Dancing (BBC One)
Best TV App Award
- Nicole Scherzinger for 'Boomerang' - 6,147,811 views in two weeks post release of the video on Vevo.
- Black Eyed Peas 'Dirty Bit' - for creating an app supporting the release of the single, and also totaling 180,000,000 YouTube views.
- Adele for 'Skyfall' - for reaching No1 on iTunes less than 10 hours after its release.
Use of 2nd Screen Social Media
- The Voice (BBC)
- Big Brother (Channel 5)
- The Xtra Factor (ITV2)
Drama and Soap Award
- My Mad Fat Diary
- Coronation Street
Online Video Award
- Psy - 'Gangnam Style' - 1 Billion views
- Adele - 'Skyfall' - 83,489,796 views
- One Direction - 'Kiss You' 66,272,031 views
Viewing Device Award