The axed singer, who was dropped from the ITV1 show earlier this month, does not appear in the confirmed list of performers. It had been suggested yesterday (November 16) that Cocozza could make an appearance on the tour.
Eliminated finalists Kitty Brucknell, Johnny Robinson and The Risk will join the competition's remaining hopefuls Misha Bryan - aka Misha B - Marcus Collins, Craig Colton, Janet Devlin, Amelia Lily and Little Mix.
> 'X Factor' Frankie Cocozza hits London nightclub: pictures
> 'X Factor' to have 'Movies' themed week
Brucknell - who is due to perform at a We Sing event in Leicester Square today (November 17) and at G-A-Y on Saturday, November 19 - said: "Being on the tour means everything to me. It's been my dream since I was a little girl to perform somewhere like Wembley or the O2 and now that dream gets to be realised."
Robinson said that he was "absolutely over the moon" and looking forward to meeting the people who had supported him on the show, while Bryan said that her journey from busking in Manchester city centre to the X Factor arena tour was "just sensational".
Little Mix added: "We cannot believe it, we're the first girl group ever to go on The X Factor tour and it means so much to us. For us to come on this journey together and now have the opportunity to play some of the biggest arenas in front of people that have voted for us is just mind-blowing."
Judge Tulisa Contostavlos, who announced the news to the contestants, told them: "This is what every artist dreams of, to sell to sold-out arenas across the country, and I can tell you from my own experience that nothing beats it.
"You've all been given the opportunity, now make sure you go out there and enjoy it."
The X Factor live tour begins in Manchester on February 25, 2012 and the full list of dates is as follows:
- February 25, 2012 - Manchester, MEN Arena
- February 27, 2012 - Liverpool, Liverpool Echo Arena
- February 29, 2012 - Nottingham, Capital FM Arena
- March 4, 2012 - London, Wembley Arena (two shows)
- March 6 and 7, 2012 - Dublin, O2 Arena
- March 9 and 10, 2012 - Belfast, Odyssey Arena
- March 13, 2012 - Aberdeen, AECC
- March 17, 2012 - Glasgow, SECC (two shows)
- March 19, 2012 - Newcastle, Metro Radio Arena
- March 21, 2012 - Sheffield, Motorpoint Arena
- March 25, 2012 - Birmingham, LG Arena (two shows)
- March 27 and 28, 2012 - Brighton, The Brighton Centre
- March 31, 2012 - London, The O2 (two shows)
- April 3 and 4, 2012 - Cardiff Motorpoint Arena
> 'X Factor' hopeful Janet Devlin fears Gary Barlow, Tulisa want her axed?
Watch X Factor judge Gary Barlow talking about Frankie Cocozza at a recent press conference below: