Acts who have already left this year's competition such as Jade Ellis, MK1 and last week's eliminated act Kye Sones will not be taking part.
The finalists who will be on the jaunt around the UK and Ireland are James Arthur, Ella Henderson, Jahmene Douglas, Rylan Clark, Christopher Maloney and groups Union J and District3.
Ella Henderson said: "I cannot believe that at only 16, I have not only had the amazing opportunity and experience of appearing on X Factor, I am now fulfilling a dream by taking part in an arena tour."
Boyband Union J said: "We cannot wait to go on the X Factor Live Tour and meet all the fans and thank them personally for all their support."
James Arthur added: "A year ago I was busking in the street and playing in my local pub so knowing that next year I'll be performing at arenas is totally mind blowing. I can't wait."
The X Factor Live Tour has been running for eight years and has been seen by over 2 million people. Tickets are on sale now.
- January 27 - Manchester Arena
- January 30 - The Brighton Centre
- February 1 - Motorpoint Arena Cardiff
- February 4 - Nottingham Arena, Capital FM
- February 6 - Liverpool, Echo Arena
- February 7 - London, O2
- February 10 - Birmingham, LG Arena
- February 12 - Sheffield, Motorpoint Arena
- February 16 - Glasgow SECC
- February 17 - Newcastle, Metro Radio Arena
- February 19 - Aberdeen, AECC
- February 22 - London, Wembley Arena
- February 23 - London, Wembley Arena
- February 25 - Dublin, The O2
- February 27 - Belfast, Odyssey Arena
Photo gallery - X Factor week five results: