Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy
44

Reality TV News

Tulisa denies 'X Factor' axe: 'I want to come back, I'm a fighter'

By
Tulisa Contostavlos has denied claims that she has been axed from The X Factor.

The N-Dubz star was previously said to be "gutted" and "embarrassed" after being told by producer Richard Holloway that she wouldn't return to the panel this year.

Tulisa performing in concert at the Liverpool Echo Arena

© Sakura/WENN.com

Tulisa performing in concert.

Tulisa Contostavlos, NTAs 2013

© PA Images

Tulisa at the NTAs.



However, Contostavlos has told the Sunday Mirror that she is yet to discuss her future on the show, explaining that she wants to return for a third year.

"I still don't know yet, as like every year I don't find out until the month before. I've spoken to Simon via text messages, just general conversation, not about the show," she said.

"I love the show and I'm competitive. I always want to come back and fight. I'm a fighter. I don't care what people think.

"Honestly, I hear no evil, see no evil, I'm in my own bubble. I walk outside and I don't get anything but love, people asking for photographs and autographs."

The X Factor Final: The judges.

© Ken McKay/Thames/Rex Features

The X Factor



Contostavlos also revealed that she is in talks for a role in a Hollywood movie.

"I enjoy acting, so I'm off to LA tomorrow to do that and I have meetings, auditions and agents lined up," she added.

"I've got a movie planned for the end of the year so I'll be filming in LA then. It's 95 per cent confirmed but all I can tell you is it's a sequel."

Photo gallery - Tulisa's style through the years:

You May Like

Comments

Loading...