Viewers will be given the opportunity to choose a song for each of the five acts to perform on next Saturday's (November 30) quarter-final live show.
The final five - Tamera Foster, Rough Copy, Sam Bailey, Nicholas McDonald and Luke Friend - will each perform a song by their musical hero for their first track.
Their second song will be selected by the viewers from a grouping of three, as part of a public vote.
The choices for each act are as follows below:
1. Bridge Over Troubled Water (Simon and Garfunkel)
2. Skinny Love (Bon Iver)
3. One Day Like This (Elbow)
1. The Prayer (Josh Groban and Celine Dion)
2. Amazed (Lonestar)
3. Just The Way You Are (Bruno Mars)
1. The Living Years (Mike and the Mechanics)
2. Clown (Emeli Sandé)
3. Without You (Mariah Carey)
1. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face (Roberta Flack)
2. This Woman's Work (Maxwell version)
3. Emotion (The Bee Gees)
1. End of the Road (Boyz II Men)
2. I Believe I Can Fly (R Kelly)
3. If You Ever (Gabrielle and East 17)
Viewers will have until 9pm on Monday (November 25) to cast their votes via The X Factor App, which is free to download.
X Factor: Results show photos