Professionals and celebrities from the BBC dancing competition will take to the floor in January and February, with audience members able to vote for their favourite performers by mobile phone.
The show will be directed by Strictly judge Craig Revel Horwood for the second year running. This year's arena tour saw Revel Horwood partnering former Conservative MP Ann Widdecombe, who made the quarter-finals of last year's show.
Details of the celebrities and professional dancers taking part will be confirmed later this year. Tickets for all shows go on general sale on Thursday, September 29.
The new series of Strictly Come Dancing - featuring contestants including Lulu, McFly's Harry Judd, Jason Donovan and former Premiership footballer Robbie Savage - begins on Friday, September 30 on BBC One.
The full list of dates for Strictly Come Dancing: The Live Tour 2012 is as follows:
- January 20, 21 and 22 - Birmingham, National Indoor Arena
- January 24 and 25 - Nottingham, Capital FM Arena
- January 27 - London, Wembley Arena
- January 28 and 29 - London, The O2
- January 31 and February 1 - Manchester, MEN Arena
- February 2 and 3 - Sheffield, Motorpoint Arena
- February 4 and 5 - Liverpool, Liverpool Echo Arena
- February 7, 8 and 9 - Newcastle, Metro Radio Arena
- February 10, 11 and 12 - Glasgow, SECC Arena
- February 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 - Cardiff, Motorpoint Arena
- February 22 and 23 - Dublin, O2 Arena
- February 24, 25 and 26 - Belfast, Odyssey
Take a look at the 2011 Strictly Come Dancing hopefuls by scrolling through our gallery below: