Digital Spy has had a sneak preview of the ep, so here's our round of traditional teasers to see you through until the weekend! Brace yourselves - it's going to be a *very* bumpy ride!
Being Human is back on Sunday, February 5 at 9pm on BBC Three.
> Being Human Lenora Crichlow Q&A: 'Annie has grown up a lot'
> Being Human Damien Molony Q&A: 'I was nervous about joining the show'
> Being Human Russell Tovey Q&A: 'Aidan Turner's exit was emotional'
1. Expect a very dark episode, but with a refreshing strain of humour throughout.
2. "There's nothing nice in this house anymore…"
3. Nina's fate is revealed within the first five minutes.
4. We also learn what happened to powerful 'Old One' vampire Wyndham (Lee Ingleby).
5. There's references to both Superman and Batman.
6. "With you like this, they've already won."
7. Annie invents a brilliant new word.
8. "They put up quite a fight, but we slit their throats and stamped on their bones all the same."
9. We find out what happens to old Werewolves.
10. If you're not in tears by the final scenes, you have a heart of stone!
What do you make of our Being Human teasers? Let us know below!