As the Honolulu Heights trio deal with the attentions of photographer Pete Travis (Sacha Dhawan), a new supernatural threat looms that threatens to tear them apart and place baby Eve in peril...
Being Human continues on Sunday at 9pm on BBC Three.
> Being Human: 'Hold the Front Page' in pictures
> Craig Roberts: 'Being Human is an excuse to f**k around'
1. "I've licked every inch of that real estate."
2. Hal sings. No, really - Molony belts out a 1966 Motown hit.
3. "He's way too much of a kn*b for that."
4. Annie 'swaddles' again, but this time, it's not with baby Eve.
5. "Colour me impressed - it's like meeting the Queen."
6. We hear about another incident from Hal's horrific past.
7. "I know what it's like to unleash the beast."
8. Brad Pitt gets a mention. As does former athlete Kriss Akabusi.
9. "How do you entertain a blob?"
10. The world of Being Human expands again, and there's hints of more to come...
What do you make of our Being Human teasers? Let us know below!