A werewolf, a vampire and a ghost will take on the Devil in an epic fight to the death and you simply must watch. Prepare to laugh, cry and gibber uncontrollably as writer Toby Whithouse draws you into his dark, vivid, wonderful world one last time...
The final episode of Being Human airs on BBC Three this Sunday (March 10) at 10pm - check out our ten teasers for 'The Last Broadcast' below. Mild spoilers!
> Being Human: The final episode in pictures
> Being Human star talks final episodes: 'Fans will be blown away'
1. "Am I basically one of the X-Men?"
2. We open with a musical number - no, really, we do.
3. "I shall now pause for giggles."
4. Hatch (Phil Davis) is determined to extend his dark influence...
5. "I've killed entire phone books of people."
6. A number of familiar faces return and still more old characters get namechecks.
7. "I'm getting resentment, fury… hints of heartbreak."
8. Tom shows off his bad-ass vampire-killing skills more than once - but is Hal one of his victims?
9. "Everything is incomplete without them."
10. The final scene is pretty much perfect - bravo, Toby Whithouse, bravo.
What do you make of our new Being Human teasers? Share your thoughts below!