Want some more hints? Well then, read on for our ten teasers about what you can expect from the episode...
1. One of our Misfits is working for the Nazis. Two of them are working against the Nazis (and their number might just increase...)
2. "Sorry I tried to **** you."
3. Simon and Alisha? Not together in Nazi-victory world. In fact, Alisha's got herself another man (and she's totally happy about it. Totally. Or, um, not.)
4. "You have to put it right."
5. Seth's a big part of this episode - turns out the whole power-dealing thing he's got going on is pretty attractive to the Nazis.
6. We know our Misfits have done their fair share of killings. But can they do it when they're told to? Two of our favourites will be put to the test.
7. Hardcore fans might just spot a familiar face in the episode.
8. You Kelly-Seth fans will find some cute moments in this episode - including one involving jelly and ice cream.
9. "We're all doing what we need to do to survive."
10. One of our Misfits will come face to face with Hitler.
Misfits airs on Sunday at 10pm on E4.