The latest news snippets and gossip from the house...
- Following Rachael’s eviction from the house, Dave found someone had urinated on the toilet seat in the bathroom. He quickly took it upon himself to find out who had done it but none of the housemates owned up.
- Josie suggested to other housemates that they should create a game called "how many BB housemates can fit in the bath?"
- Housemates have been speculating about possible newcomers. Steve said he believed that two new contestants would enter next week, with the existing housemates deciding which one would eventually stay.
- While in the garden, Caoimhe, Ife and Shabby discussed their prank from earlier in the week when they spelt out the word "TWIST" by the pool. They all agreed that it had not had the planned effect as nobody seemed to care about it.
- With housemates discussing Rachael’s eviction from the house, Govan suggested that the public found it difficult to empathise with Rachael. "People are offended by confidence," said Govan, who later admitted to being saddened by her exit.