The latest news and snippets from the house...
- David joked to Andrew this evening: "It's nomination day tomorrow - I've got these two knives, can you go sharpen them up for me ready to stick into my beloved?"
- The group have discussed finding out that Rachel used to work for sex lines in today's task. "I wouldn’t have thought it, but it wasn’t a surprise," Ben said. Later, Rachel told the group that she was also a virgin when she had the job. "That’s a mad job to do as an 18-year-old virgin," David commented.
- Caoimhe said about Keeley: "She flaunts herself around, but why wouldn’t she with a body like that?"
- Josie, Caoimhe and Corin have discussed how nominations will work this week. "I hope it's not up to us," Josie said. "I reckon it's up to new housemates." Caoimhe suggested that they would be able to nominate, but not be nominated themselves. Corin argued: "I thought they were out of it for a week so we can get to know them for a week."
- The trio also discussed Nathan's eviction. Josie said: "I reckon it must have been so close between him and John - like two votes or something." Corin agreed, stating: "It must have been, 'cos he got so cheered." Josie added that she heard no booing.
- Ben described to his fellow housemates the time when he met Chris Eubank. "He asked a lot of questions," Ben said. "I think he was aware of boxers being known for being stupid... He gave me a lift home in his Hummer." Ife then described when the boxer visited her town to buy an Aston Martin: "The whole town came out to see him."
- Josie told Mario as he was cooking dinner that he looked a lot better-looking than when they first met at auditions. Mario suggested that it was because he was less pale, to which Josie replied: "You've got colour in your cheeks, bit of weight in your face - you're getting better-looking by the day."
- Josie then asked Mario if he owned a castle, explaining that Keeley had told her this. However, Mario denied the claim.
- David showed Andrew photographs of his wife and family this evening. "We're more in love now than we’ve ever been," he said. "Before, I was a player - I was an ugly player but I was a player. I've never so much as kissed someone else for 20 years. By the grace of God, we’re more intimate now than we’ve ever been."