Series producer Leon Campbell revealed details about the new series on Channel 5's Big Brother's Bit On The Side. Speaking with host Emma Willis, he revealed teasers about the seven males and seven females who will go into the Elstree compound tomorrow.
"Well it's that special mix, you know, they've gotta make us laugh, cry," Campbell explained of the group. "Very quickly, we've gotta get them. But it's also about layers, looking for layers in people. They've got to last a long time; 63 days."
He declined to reveal if more will enter during the series, but described the initial group as being an "even mix" of males and females who are under 30, with "most" describing themselves as single.
Running through the 14, Campbell offered a teaser of each housemate:
1. Female, from Bromley. Likes to climb trees and walk naked with heels on around the house. On top of that, she can do the limbo so well her head touches the ground.
2. Male, from Enfield, North London. Studying to be a therapist. Single, and would like to find a soulmate in the house. Interestingly, can fit his entire fist in his mouth.
3. Male, 22, from Cheshire. An entrepreneur, says he is 150% Conservative, and considers himself upper-class. Doesn't have a sense of smell either. Had the biggest hands at school and is yet to meet anyone with bigger hands.
4. Female, 25, from Manchester. Not a girly girl, hates talking about shopping and handbags. Says she only takes ten minutes to get ready.
5. Male, 23, from Peckham, South London. Runs a record label and produces his own music, has his own little studio at home. Claims he pulled Pixie Lott five years ago. And used to model for Baby Gap as a child.
6. 18-year-old female from South Shields. Obsessed with pink, claims to have a gay chihuahua and is convinced she's going to marry Dappy from N-Dubz.
7. Female, 30, from London. Model and holistic healer. Describes herself as a different species; certainly not human.
Watch Digital Spy's 'Are these the new Big Brother housemates?' video below:
8. 20-year-old, male, from Solihull. Fat people make him angry. He also says that if he listens to sad songs he'll mime it to himself in the mirror, and he's so good at it he can move himself to tears.
9. Female, 28, from the Wirral. A club hostess, but doesn't often strip, just gets paid for companionship. Also says she's got a walk-in wardrobe with hundreds of thousands of pounds worth of clothes.
10. Male, 28, from Windsor. Big animal lover this one; he recently saw a frog die in his next door neighbour's pond and picked it up, blew air into it and brought it back to life.
11. Female, 19, from Tamworth. A keen wrestler, she says she goes to the gym twice a day and eats six or seven times a day, and spends all her money on food and protein.
12. Male, 27, from Newcastle. Works out six days a week, but regularly parties until 8am. His mum is his best friend.
13. Female, 21, from Oxford. Says she speaks five languages. Can shake her bum so fast it looks like a blur.
14. Male, 30, from Weston-super-Mare. He cries every time he gets his hair cut. He has got more scout badges than anyone else, by lying to his troop.
Describing what Channel 5 hopes for from the series, Campbell explained: "We just want it to be fun. They're all quite young, sexy, fun, up for it, and that's what we want. We want it to be just exciting to watch, and there's a good mix of people in there; 14 is quite a big number."
Asked by Willis if Big Brother will be tougher on the new group, he said: "Big Brother is tough when Big Brother needs to be tough. We want them to have fun, but at the same time, Big Brother is in charge. Always in charge."
Finally, Campbell refused to confirm if the Celebrity Big Brother house gym would remain, but said that "a few cosmetic" changes would be made to the house. However, he added that these would not take place "all at once", saying: "Big Brother always has things up his sleeves."
Celebrity Big Brother concludes tonight at 9pm on Channel 5, while the regular series begins with a 90-minute launch show tomorrow at 9pm.
> Big Brother host Brian Dowling teases surprise guest for regular series