Withers was kicked off the ITV1 dating show after it was revealed that he had worked as a £50-an-hour escort and that he had been convicted for assault.
According to the Daily Star, Withers was at Big Brother's Cardiff auditions earlier this month and the 32-year-old wants a chance to redeem himself with the public.
Withers apparently told the newspaper that he wants to become the next Frankie Cocozza and showcase to the public that he's not as bad as he's been portrayed in the media.
"I felt I got a rough ride on ITV and was treated badly," he told the paper.
Big Brother returns to Channel 5 in the summer. The auditions arrive in Wembley Stadium, London this weekend (February 18-20), before finishing in Glasgow on February 25 and 26.
> Take Me Out star Aaron Withers convicted of assault, worked as escort
> Take Me Out ITV bosses infuriated by totally unacceptable scandals