All the latest news and snippets from the house...
- Housemates have admitted to feeling washed out, as Ulrika reasoned that they needed a treat or a task to perk themselves up. When Stuart entered as Nadia's slave in the afternoon, he repeatedly told them that the mood in the house seemed low, and Brian later admitted that he had a point. "Why are we just sat around?" Brian asked the others. "Well, I guess I'm not the same person I was nine years ago." Chantelle agreed and said that they had obviously all grown up.
- Victor and Michelle have been worrying about what will happen when they enter the main house in terms of nominations. "I think it would be ridiculous to put us in and us be able to be nominated," Victor claimed, suggesting that they wouldn't have even had a chance to speak with anyone if they enter the house on Monday. Michelle agreed that they would probably have some form of immunity for the first week.
- Brian has been discussing race with Makosi today, after a conversation that began when the two spoke about Makosi's hair weaves. Talk soon turned to the difference between white and black girls, with Makosi claiming that many black footballers prefer white women. "Sometimes us black sisters can be very difficult compared to a white girl," she claimed. "We meet a black guy and will only get with him if he's going to marry you." She said that she wasn't sure why it was that some black men prefer white women, as Brian claimed that it was "fascinating".
- Nick has admitted to dating a number of former Big Brother contestants over the years. Much to Brian's shock, he said that he had been on a number of dates with Brian's former Big Brother 2 housemate Penny. "I would never have put you and Penny together!" Brian said. "Nice girl, a bit wild." Nick later also admitted to dating Big Brother 4 housemate Justine.
- Chantelle has spoken with Preston alone about Coolio's departure from the house. She said that even though she felt bad for saying so after what he had done to Nadia, she was sad that he had left. "I'm gutted he's gone," she admitted. Preston however said that he had often felt uncomfortable around the rapper, suggesting that whenever he had been left on his own in the room with Coolio he had wanted to leave.
- Some of the housemates have been shocked to discover that Preston's first name is actually Sam and that Preston is his surname. Brian immediately said that he would refer to him as Sam from now on, as Preston told him that all his friends did call him Sam. "When I started the band when I was young I just wanted to be Morrissey, and that was his last name," Preston explained. Nikki admitted that she had been confused when Chantelle had changed her surname to Preston, thinking that maybe his name had been Preston Preston.
- Nikki has been complaining to housemates today after realising that The Libertines are reuniting at Leeds and Reading Festival this weekend. She claims that the band had a huge influence on her and that she had been looking forward to the reunion concert all summer. "That band's so important to me!" she explained to Preston. She remained outside in a red jacket reminiscent of those associated with Pete Doherty, and continued to claim all afternoon that no one understood how she felt.