The latest news and snippets from the house...
- Nick fancies his and Ulrika's chances of beating the popularity of her previous rendition of 'Endless Love'. Ulrika said she was "reluctant to believe we could possibly [succeed]", while Nick stated: "I don't believe that we will", counting on the use of viral emails.
- Many of the housemates dressed in check shirts this morning, although Nadia refused to be a "sheep clone". "I don't do such vulgarity," she said.
- Speaking to Ulrika about 'Endless Love', Brian wondered: "Wouldn't it be great if every day you had a fan under your face?"
- Nikki questioned Ulrika's education this morning, asking whether she had been sent to stage school. "Did you say 'stage' or 'state'?" Ulrika asked. "Stage," clarified Nikki. "No."
- On the subject of "check day", Ulrika told Brian that it is "Saint Barnard's Day", in honour of "the man who invented the check print". Brian was shocked at the coincidence, after his initial confusion of "that's the children's charity".
- Brian told Ulrika that he was not in a very happy frame of mind. "Do you know what, I'm in a really foul mood today," he said in the garden. "I have to snap out of it."
- The housemates pondered whether Ulrika's message from her husband means anything. "Maybe that's a sign that you're not going out tomorrow," Brian said. "If he knew he was going to see you tomorrow, he wouldn't do that, would he?" Later, Nick said that it "could be a good thing or a bad thing", suggesting it could be reassuring Ulrika that her family still love her even if she is unpopular on the outside. Chantelle said that all their families will be thinking they have to hire planes now.
- Victor and Chantelle enjoyed learning their Kandy Floss song this afternoon. "I'm actually starting to love this," said Victor. "It's a really good song, isn't it?" Chantelle agreed.
- However, Victor predicted that performing the routine will be embarrassing and that he will once more be forced to wear a dress. "This is going to be very humiliating tonight," he told Nick. "As I've proved many time before, I am up for being humiliated." He added that he doesn't think he will be "mugged off" too badly.