You'll just have to wait until Sunday to find out, but if you want some hints in the meantime then read on for our ten teasers about the instalment...
1. The Dowager Countess sure knows how to get things done. She even uses a telephone (and it's a sight to behold).
2. "I'm ashamed. I'm so ashamed."
3. O'Brien might just regret her meddling and scheming for once.
4. Things are so bad that the Earl of Grantham almost lets slip a profanity. Oo-er!
5. An engagement is announced. Separately, a wedding is planned. And somewhere else, there's a break-up.
6. "Sometimes a hard sacrifice must be made for a future that's worth having."
7. Mrs Hughes might have softened a bit towards Ethel. Not much, mind.
8. "I don't think asking permission is his strongest suit."
9. Say hello to a new housemaid.
10. There are tears. And lots of them.
Downton Abbey airs on Sunday at 9pm on ITV1.