If you fancy some more hints about what's coming up in the episode, you're in luck - we've got ten teasers for you to pore over!
1. Thomas is back to his naughty tricks. But that doesn't mean there won't be any consequences.
2. The Earl of Grantham does something "ungentlemanly".
3. Sir Richard makes Anna an offer she can refuse.
4. The Dowager Countess just can't stop sticking her oar in. But she might just be saying what we've all been thinking - will it have any effect?
5. "Steady on. The ladies have had enough shocks for one day."
6. Lavinia trips over a footstool. This is much more of a pivotal moment than it sounds.
7. There are some visitors at Downton. Let's just say that Ethel is very interested to hear they're coming for luncheon.
8. If you're getting a bit fed up of Sybil and Branson, you'll be pleased to hear Sybil will make a decision this week.
9. Mrs Bates might be dead, but that doesn't mean she's not still causing problems from beyond the grave. Maybe Anna and Bates shouldn't get too comfy just yet.
10. "I can't stop smiling."
Downton Abbey airs on Sunday at 9pm on ITV1.