What else is going on? Well, we don't want to give too much away, but read on for ten little hints about the episode...
1. Anna has a proposal for Bates, and she's not taking no for an answer.
2. "I want you with every fibre of my being, but it isn't fair to you. It isn't fair to anyone. I wish it were different."
3. The Bryants return to Downton to meet Ethel and Charlie (and make a tough offer).
4. Mary and Matthew dance together. I know!
5. Molesley is forced to help out with dinner, but may not be winning any 'Footman of the Year' awards.
6. Spanish flu might not be such a bad thing for everyone, particularly former footmen who lost everything in the black market and have something to prove...
7. Two of the servants? They might not be sleeping in the servants' quarters on Friday night (nudge nudge).
8. Sybil wants to tell her family about Branson. Of course, they'll all be wonderfully accepting, right? Um, wrong.
9. O'Brien's feeling guilty. (As is Daisy, still.)
10. "This is the end."
Downton Abbey airs on Sunday at 9pm on ITV1.