There's a ghost running amok in the court of Camelot - with the help of Merlin (Colin Morgan) and Gaius (Richard Wilson), can Arthur lay the old king's spirit to rest, or will Uther's wrath destroy the dream of Albion forever?
Merlin continues on BBC One this Saturday (October 20) at 8.25pm.
> Merlin: 'The Death Song of Uther Pendragon' - pictures
> Alexander Vlahos Merlin Q&A: 'Mordred might not be the villain'
1. Expect a not-so-happy reunion between father and son.
2. "No-one could accuse you of being predictable, Merlin."
3. Don't expect much Mordred this week, though the young druid seems to be fitting into Arthur's court nicely!
4. "I would rather not rule at all than rule alone."
5. Morgana's also absent this week, though someone else has it in for Gwen...
6. "I'm twice the size of you, little man."
7. At one point, Arthur wields a most unusual weapon.
8. "What do you know about ghosts?"
9. Merlin and Arthur indulge in some "horseplay".
10. "I am not my father."
Are you excited for the next episode of Merlin? Let us know below!