Merlin, Arthur and the knights ride out in search of the egg's final resting place - the legendary Tomb of Askanar - but will they save the dragon race or doom it forever?
> Merlin: 'Aithusa' in pictures
Check out Digital Spy's ten teasers for this week's Merlin below:
1. "We could bring this noble creature back to life!"
2. James Callis is a great deal of fun as the gravel-voiced Borden, who shares a past with Gaius...
3. "That is when the worms are most active!"
4. Merlin uses his magic to make Arthur's trousers fall down.
5. Then they wrestle on the floor. No, really - this actually happens.
6. "Tell me, Merlin, would you say you're a good liar?"
7. "We must hunt down this ******** and destroy the ***."
8. There's no sign of Gwen or Morgana this week.
9. "You've a nerve coming back here - you left me in a lot of trouble!"
10. Merlin sheds a few tears before the episode's conclusion...
What do you make of our teasers? Let us know below!