Alongside the Daleks, the stage show developed in association with Steven Moffat will feature Cybermen, Weeping Angels, Judoon, Silurian, Smilers, Clockwork Robots, Winders, Scarecrows, Vampires and Ood.
The production is set in wartime Britain and ends with an on-stage battle. Doctor Who star Matt Smith will be incorporated into the show via an appearance on video screen.
Asked about his favourite villains, Smith recently told DS: "I love the Weeping Angels because I love the idea that it's based on a game. I think they're some of the most malevolent creatures. I love the Vampires, because they're just really hot!"
The show will feature pyrotechnics, optical illusions and special effects alongside clips of the show and newly-filmed sequences backed by Murray Gold's score played live by a 16-piece orchestra.
The full tour dates are as follows:
- October 8-10 - London, Wembley Arena
- October 12-13 - Sheffield, Arena
- October 14-17 - Glasgow SECC
- October 18-20 - Birmingham, NIA
- October 22-24 - Manchester, MEN Arena
- October 25-26 - Nottingham, Trent FM Arena
- October 28-31 - Cardiff, International Arena
- November 2-3 - Liverpool, Echo Arena
- November 6-7 - Belfast, Odyssey Arena