We come to you tired, hungry and somewhat disoriented after an exhausting/exhilarating day getting immersed in all things Doctor Who in Cardiff. As followers of our Twitter will attest, the patented Tube Talk scoops have been out in force - and there's much more gossip to come in the next few days!
The culmination of today's activities was a screening of Matt Smith's first full episode, 'The Eleventh Hour', which will be shown properly on BBC One over Easter. Reviews aren't normally our thing here at Tube Talk, but we'll give you the skinny: Matt Smith is awesome as The Doctor. He's funny, he's charming, he's clever, he is The Doctor. The episode is the perfect launch vehicle for him - daft alien threat aside - and it's both dark and comedic. Murray Gold's score is awesome.
Anyway, teasers. Teasers. Spoilers. Well, in order to keep in
1. The Doctor apparently loves apples. But maybe he's a bit confused.
2. The episode spans at least fourteen years.
3. The new Doctor uses the phrase "wibbly wobbly timey wimey" at one point. But that's not the only hark back to the past.
4. Guest stars/cameos include Annette Crosbie, Sir Patrick Moore, Nina Wadia and David Tennant.
5. You get the first glimpse of the new TARDIS right at the end of the episode.
6. Question: When is a crack in a wall more than just a crack in a wall?
7. "I'm The Doctor - I'm worse than *********'* ****."
8. Amy will have a rather pressing engagement.
9. The "outfit" that Amy is wearing at the end of episode one will be her outfit for episode two, too.
What do you make of our teasers? Add your comments and speculation below!