Here are ten tiny teasers about the Moffat-penned second episode, 'The Beast Below':
1. It's set more than a millennium into the future, at a time when the Earth has been abandoned and the UK is a floating spaceship known as Starship Britain.
2. That apparently makes
3. The Smilers are creatures that live in arcade machine boxes, similar to the Zoltar fortune teller from BIG. Except you should try to avoid interacting with these.
4. Amy is presented with three options, Matrix-style. She chooses the second, then the third.
5. "Protestors and citizens of limited ***** are *** ** *** *****."
6. There's an homage to Katy Brand's "f***ing Queen". But this one is merely "the bloody Queen".
7. Amy: "You look *****." The Doctor: "No, you look **** ****."
8. Amy wears her nightie throughout the episode - and it gets wet.
9. He may appear to be fun and kooky, but this Doctor can get angry. REALLY angry.
10. Episode two directly segues into episode three when The Doctor gets a call from an old pal.
Add your comments to this entry below!