As we saw from the end of the last episode, The Doctor's most indefatigable enemy return in the next episode - in the most unlikely of places. The Daleks are now Winston Churchill's secret weapon in the battle to defeat the Axis in WWII.
Read on for Tube Talk's ten teasers about Mark Gatiss's 'Victory Of The Daleks':
1. Some time has elapsed between episodes.
2. The 'Daleks' are known as 'Ironsides' and were apparently the invention of Professor Edwin Bracewell (guest star Bill Paterson).
3. The Ironsides are completely harmless beings and have the ultimate aim of helping the British, under the guidance of Winston Churchill (guest star Ian McNeice), to win the war.
4. Hailing from the 21st Century, Amy knows all about the Daleks, right? Right?!
5. Winston really wants something from The Doctor.
6. "We shall return to *** *** **** and ***** *****."
7. Amy: "Ever fancied someone you know you shouldn't?"
8. Star Wars.
9. There are not only army-coloured Daleks, but multi-coloured Daleks too.
10. Mmmm. Anyone fancy a Jammie Dodger?
What do you make of our teasers? Are you pleased to see The Daleks back? Do you have high hopes for this episode? Add your comments to this entry below!