As Alex and the Doctor wonder just what is inside George's mysterious cupboard, Amy (Karen Gillan) and Rory (Arthur Darvill) are sucked inside a miniature world. Will they escape the terrifying Peg Dolls, or will fear conquer all?
> Doctor Who Daniel Mays interview: 'Night Terrors is very scary'
> Doctor Who: 'Night Terrors' in pictures
Check out Digital Spy's ten teasers for the next episode of Doctor Who below:
1. "Please save me from the monsters."
2. Rory makes an EastEnders reference.
3. "Planets and history and stuff - that's what we do!"
4. One for the hard-core fans - there's a direct mention of 1970s Doctor Who stage play 'Seven Keys to Doomsday'.
5. "Three old ladies, a traffic warden from Croatia and a man with ten cats."
6. The episode contains a big twist that we didn't see coming.
7. "Why aren't there any lights? I miss lights."
8. The Doctor is still a fan of those Jammie Dodgers.
9. "Look - wooden chicken!"
10. Three words - Giant. Pink. Scissors.
What do you make of our teasers? Let us know below!