1. After Franky reached out last week, Mini gets all the gang together so they can make up. But what are her true intentions?
2. Matty's back! And we actually get to spend some proper time with him this week.
3. Liv is handling all of the classic Skins moments - she has sex (with more than one person), goes shoplifting, takes Class A drugs and drinks a lot of alcohol. Seriously - a lot.
4. Two of the characters have a relationship that will surprise you.
5. Liv sets someone some ground rules: "No ******, no *****, no ********. This is not a ******."
6. There's a hint of the "weird" side of Skins this week. For example, one scene involves a mannequin with a mouse's head dressed in a tutu.
7. "That **** and *****. It's toxic."
8. If you think Mini's a mean girl - well, you ain't seen nothing yet. Just wait until you see what she makes someone do this week. Although you can understand why she's upset.
9. Steve Furst has a creepy guest role.
10. "When I'm with you I feel a bit like Nicola Roberts. She's the plain one out of Girls Aloud."
Skins airs on Thursday at 10pm on E4.
What do you think about our hints? Are you looking forward to Liv's episode? Leave your comments below!