We've got a few little hints of what to expect in the last episode of this year's Skins, which sees everyone preparing for their future with one last massive party - but not everybody's celebrating.
Read on below for our ten teasers and make sure to check out our gallery of the Skins series finale...
1. We may have jumped to the wrong conclusion regarding Mini's baby last week. There could be potential for a happy ending after all...
2. One of the Skins meets somebody from their past, while another is desperate for a reconciliation of their own.
3. Franky finally makes a decision that ends her love triangle with Nick and Matty. And it may come as a surprise.
4. Mini's not the only one in hospital... someone needs a bit of TLC after getting into trouble on a motorway.
5. "You loved me and then you just f**ked off... you owe me."
6. There's a crime spree this episode! Two of the group steal a car and another does a bit of breaking and entering.
7. There's an absolutely beautiful scene that takes place in a swimming pool. It may even make you a little weepy.
8. Once again, there's an underwear dance sequence. This time it involves a bit of air guitar.
9. "The moment I met you, I knew you'd be trouble."
10. The final word of the series? "Bye." But who says it and where?