The rumours are true: Skins is returning for its fourth series next month! Last time around, Effy had got herself into a bit of a pickle with Cook and Freddie, Pandora and Thomas decided to call time on their relationship, and Naomi and Emily... well, they weren't really sure what to do for the best. Ahead of the new series, Tube Talk outlines what we can expect from television's most notorious teens.
1. There's a tragic accident in episode one - and Thomas is left feeling responsible.
2. Cook and Freddie become a smaller part of JJ's life as he starts to stand on his own two feet. There's even love on the horizon for him!
3. Pandora's calmed down a lot, and that means less hedonism and a lack of rebellion...
4. ...whereas Thomas is punching out in all sorts of ways - and his reckless behaviour may last the whole series.
5. Effy returns to school to find she's no longer Queen Bee. Who might take her place?
6. The twins are much more separate this time around. While Emily starts off on cloud nine, Katie is left dealing with a family meltdown.
7. Naomi and Emily are loved up from episode one - but Naomi is hiding something from her which may threaten their relationship.
8. After standing up for what he feels is right, love pushes Freddie to the brink of insanity.
9. Cook is up to his usual tricks: turning to drugs and booze to mask his feelings.
10. One teen turns to God after a devastating turns of events.
If you're a Skins fan, stand by for some exclusive video interviews - and a set tour! - coming soon!
How does series four sound to you? Will you be tuning in? Add your comments to this entry below!