If you fancy some hints about what's coming up, you need look no further! Read on for ten teasers about the instalment...
1. You might know that Chord Overstreet is back this week, but what surprising career path has Sam been forging for himself while he's been away from New Directions? It's a bit of a surprise. (Bonus hint: dungarees.)
2. Damian McGinty is not the only face from The Glee Project that pops up in the episode.
3. We all know that Quinn knows about Puck and Shelby. And now she's preparing to use that information to her advantage, but someone else has other ideas...
4. Blaine gets angry! (Bonus hint: "What is your problem with me, anyway?")
5. "I'm going to fight to get you back."
6. Mike's dad is back... and Tina might just be getting on his bad side. (He's not the only parent around - we meet someone's mum and dad briefly.)
7. Brittana fans, don't expect any scenes about Santana coming out this week. But there is a very tiny quietly sweet moment between her and Brittany.
8. "I don't like you." "Fun. I don't like you either."
9. Which couple could be breaking up? (Someone's talking about "ending" a romance.) And which former couple have started exchanging meaningful glances?
10. "I don't want to grow up yet."
Glee airs on Thursday at 9pm on Sky1.