The twelfth season of the weight loss competition will see three teams of five players divided by age groups, with one group under the age of 30, another ranging from ages 30-49 and the final group over 50 years old.
Players will choose between Dolvett Quince, Bob Harper or Anna Kournikova as their trainer based upon the order in which they finish the first task.
Among the contestants are a former NFL player, a television producer, and a grandmother of six who lost her home after Hurricane Katrina.
The full cast is as follows:
- Rebecca "Becky" Comet (Maths teacher), 51, Benton, Arkansas
- Mike Danley (High school teacher/football coach), 62, Spencerville, Indiana
- Antone Davis (Restaurant manager and former NFL player for the Philadelphia Eagles and Atlanta Falcons from 1991-97), 44, Knoxville, Tennessee
- Patrick Ferrari (Mental health adult foster care worker), 26, Albany, Oregon
- John "Johnny" Forger (Realty company owner), 65, Canton, Massachusetts
- Bonnie Griffin (Retired payroll supervisor), 63, Picayune, Mississippi
- Vencent "Vinny" Hickerson (Songwriter/entertainer), 27, Nashville, Tennessee
- Jessica Limpert (Travel nurse), 26, San Francisco, California
- Deborah "Debbie" Lounds (Sr. administrative assistant), 60, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Ramon Medeiros (Tattoo artist), 27, Florence, Colorado
- Joe Mitchell (Home health therapist), 46, Knoxville, Tennessee
- Courtney Rainville (Internet marketing specialist), 24, Scottsdale, Arizona
- John Rhode (Special education teacher/football coach), 40, Mesa, Arizona
- Jennifer Rumple (Television producer), 39, Alameda, California
- Sunny Sinclair (Fifth grade teacher), 41, Frisco, Texas