Twelve former contestants have signed up to return to the show this fall for a second attempt at winning the Mirror Ball trophy.
The people they will be paired with have now been announced on Good Morning America.
Many of the stars will be dancing with their previous partners, with Kirstie Alley and Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas among the many who are reuniting.
Others will have new partners, including Drew Lachey, who has been matched with Anna Trebunskaya. Lachey previously won the show with Cheryl Burke, who will be dancing with her other former partner Emmitt Smith this time around.
There is still one spot open for a "wildcard" contestant, with Carson Kressley, Sabrina Bryan and Kyle Massey campaigning for votes from the public. The winner will be announced on August 27.
The full list of Dancing with the Stars: All-Stars contestants and their professional partners is below:
- Kelly Monaco & Valentin Chmerkovskiy
- Emmitt Smith & Cheryl Burke
- Joey Fatone & Kym Johnson
- Kirstie Alley & Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Bristol Pakin & Mark Ballas
- Pamela Anderson & Tristan McManus
- Apolo Anton Ohno & Karina Smirnoff
- Gilles Marini & Peta Murgatroyd
- Drew Lachey & Anna Trebunskaya
- Helio Castroneves & Chelsie Hightower
- Melissa Rycroft & Tony Dovolani
- Shawn Johnson & Derek Hough