Digital Spy

Search Digital Spy

Reality TV News

Lou Ferrigno 'unhappy about Dancing snub'

By
Lou Ferrigno 'unhappy about Dancing snub'

Rex Features

Lou Ferrigno's wife has admitted that he is unhappy that he was not selected to appear on this year's Dancing With The Stars.

The Incredible Hulk star was reported to have held "successful talks" with ABC about joining the lineup for the show's ninth season.

Speaking to Radar Online, his wife Carla said: "They never even had the class to give Lou a call and tell him that he was not going to be chosen.

"This is the second time they haven't selected him but it will be the last. Lou is an American icon and we had a lot of fans contacting us who were excited about him appearing on Dancing With The Stars.

"The producers told us he would have made an excellent contestant and when you compare him to some of the 'so-called' celebrities they picked it just does not make any sense at all."

She added that Ferrigno, who had already lost weight in anticipation of the gruelling dance routines, was "more surprised than upset" that he had not been chosen.

The new series of Dancing WIth The Stars premieres on September 21.

You May Like