The ninth season of the ABC reality show will feature 16 celebrities, the largest lineup in the programme's history, competing to win the coveted Glitter Ball trophy.
The pairings are as follows:
- Aaron Carter and Karina Smirnoff
- Natalie Coughlin and Alec Mazo
- Mark Dacascos and Lacey Schwimmer
- Tom DeLay and Cheryl Burke
- Macy Gray and Jonathan Roberts
- Ashley Hamilton and Edyta Sliwinska
- Melissa Joan Hart and Mark Ballas
- Kathy Ireland and Tony Dovolani
- Michael Irvin and Anna Demidova
- Joanna Krupa and Derek Hough
- Chuck Liddell and Anna Trebunskaya
- Debi Mazar and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
- Mya and Dmitri Chaplin
- Kelly Osbourne and Louis Van Amstel
- Donny Osmond and Kym Johnson
- Louie Vito and Chelsie Hightower
Many of the pairings had already leaked online after the contestants took to their Twitter accounts to keep fans updated on their progress.
Rehearsals began last week and the show will premiere on September 21.
> In Pictures: This year's 'Dancing With The Stars' cast