Derek Hough, Mark Ballas, Karina Smirnoff and Cheryl Burke are among the professional dancers who will coach this season's famous faces in their bid to win the coveted Mirror Ball Trophy in the season finale.
Hough's appearance marks his return to the ABC show after taking a hiatus to film the movie Cobu 3D. He won his last season of the series with Dirty Dancing actress Jennifer Grey.
The full pairings for the 13th season of Dancing with the Stars, as revealed on today's Good Morning America broadcast, are:
- David Arquette and Kym Johnson
- Ron Artest and Peta Murgatoyd
- Chaz Bono and Lacey Schwimmer
- Elisabetta Canalis and Val Chmerkovskiy
- Ricki Lake and Derek Hough
- Nancy Grace and Tristan McManus
- Rob Kardashian and Cheryl Burke
- Carson Kressley and Anna Trebunskaya
- Kristin Cavallari and Mark Ballas
- J.R. Martinez and Karina Smirnoff
- Chynna Phillips and Tony Dovolani
- Hope Solo and Maksim Chmerkovskiy
Professional dancer Chelsie Hightower, who was paired with Romeo on the previous season, had earlier told followers on her Twitter account that she would not be appearing alongside one of this fall's celebrities.
"Hey guys hate to inform you the I will not be on the show this season, but or lots of other exciting things im working on!" she wrote. "Lots of love and light and thank you for the continual support! Xoxo (sic)"
This season's celebrity dancers were revealed during Monday night's episode of Bachelor Pad on ABC.
Dancing with the Stars returns Monday, September 19 at 8/7c on ABC
Browse our gallery of this season's celebrity participants below: